Our Shelter needs help with socializing young kittens and puppies. Exercising and grooming the adult cats and dogs is especially welcomed. Any time spent with a pet here who spends the majority of their day confined is an enrichment period for them. This human contact is vital to their well-being. If you're interested in visiting these pets you may come during our open hours.
Special projects such as grooming days, deep-cleaning specific areas, or landscaping maintenance would sometimes be available for interested volunteers.
The shelter is open from 9-3 Tuesday-Friday, and 9-12 Saturday.
- *Any group larger than 10 should call and be placed on our calendar*
- Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older.
- A picture I.D. is required.
- A volunteer release of liability can be emailed or filled out on site.
- Nails can scratch and feet can get stepped on. Please wear appropriate clothing such as long pants and closed sturdy shoes. Sandals and flip flops are a hazard!
Interested volunteers can go by the shelter during the hours they are open and completed a volunteer form as well as sign up for future shifts. For additional information, contact the shelter at 662-524-4430 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org